There are lots of ways to get involved at Torrey Hills. From baking or buying treats for an event to donating your time staffing an activity, we’ll find just the right thing for you! Volunteering does not have to be a huge commitment. Please click on the button at the bottom of the page to see what’s coming up.
Have questions about an activity or what to pick? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all volunteers must have an up-to-date TB test on file with the school. Please submit your TB results along with this form to the front office at your earliest convenience if you will be volunteering. TB results are good for 4 years.
STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT: As a volunteer working at Torrey Hills School, I agree to:
- Sign in and out at the front office and wear an ID badge
- Abide by all school rules and Board of Education policies and regulations which are applicable to me
- Honor the commitment to work as scheduled
- Keep school information confidential
- If I must be absent from a scheduled commitment, I will try to find a substitute and email email@example.com.